Executive Committee nominations 2019
Executive Committee Nominations 2019
Nominations are now open for the following BACLS executive committee positions
- Communications and Web Administrator
- Conference Organiser
- Publicity Officer
- Ordinary Members x 2
All posts have a 3 year term.
Costs for attending the two annual executive meeting are reimbursed to members of the executive.
Please read the following BACLS guidelines before nominating:
- Members wishing to stand for election must be nominated and seconded by current Members of the Association.
- Members wishing to stand for election must, at the time of nomination and seconding, signify a willingness to fulfil the duties and obligations of the position to which they are elected. For further information on the duties of each role, please see our Constitution here.’
- Only a member whose name appears on a Membership List ratified by the Council three months prior to an election shall be entitled to stand for election or to vote in an election. NB This means you need to have been a BACLS member since 14th March 2019 (ie 3 months before the 15th June 2019 elections).
- Your supporting statement will be uploaded to the website and the BACLS community will be able to vote for their preferred candidate for each position by a ballot. N.B. Please note that you must work primarily within the UK to be eligible to nominate yourself for an Executive Committee position.
If you would like to nominate yourself or a colleague for any of these positions please visit our nominations page on the website and complete the application form before Sunday 2nd June.
Image by H2woah! under a CC BY-NC-ND license.